- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 cup of Chantepom Cider
- ½ cup of Chantepom Apple Jelly
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thyme, savory and tarragon to taste
- Brown onion and celery in oil and butter
- Sear the chicken beforehand season and flour, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and, at high heat, pour the cider and let simmer for 5 minutes; add the jelly to the cider and whisk together for 5 minutes.
- Put the chicken back into the pan and cover each side with sauce
- Pour everything in an ovenproof dish and cook for 20 minutes at 350°